WORK PERMIT OR EXPATRIATE POST Others Johor Bahru (JB), Malaysia, Taman Molek Service | THK Management Advisory Sdn Bhd


Are you having difficulty dealing with local immigration authorities for your expatriates and professional hiring? We provide services for applying work permit for a foreigner to start a business and to take up employment in Malaysia. 

Types of Visas:

Professional Visa Pass

Professional Visa Pass is obtained by the company of the country from where the worker belongs. It is for a period of maximum 6 months and allows the professional to work in the pre-agreed contract.

Employment Pass

Employment Pass is a visa obtained for professionals with specific skills, and generally, it is for technical people. The visa is for a minimum of 1 year and maximum to 5 years.

Work Visa

Work Visa is a work permit granted for an applicant who has a passport that is valid for at least 18 months.

Expatriate Post

Expatriate Post is a permit given to the foreigner who is qualified to fulfill the position of the managerial and professional post with professional qualifications, practical experience, technical, and functional skills.

Please leave your enquiry here, we will reply as soon as possible.

*only support gif, jpeg, jpg, png, pdf
Switch To Desktop Version