Double submission of statutory form to Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM)?
A situation that may encounter on double submission:
• The director of the company submitted the form to SSM (usually over the counter at SSM office) in his/ her capacity without informing the company secretary.
• Appointed Company Secretary submits the same form via SSM system.
The consequences of double submission?
• SSM issued a letter to query both persons (director and secretary) on the submission of the form.
Under some circumstances, the director of the company may not receive the queries from SSM.
Click on this link to retrieve the query:: Pages - e-query (ssm.com.my)
Who to solve the problem?
• Director; or
• Appointed Company Secretary.
How to solve the problem?
Cancel the previously submitted form by a notice of withdrawal to SSM with a payment of RM500.00 to SSM.
2) Re-submission after cancellation
Submit again the form by either one of the persons (director or secretary)
3) Follow up
To ensure the completion, need to follow up and check the status via mydata or e-info system to ensure that the form appears in the document listing.
Wisma KTP, 53 Jalan Molek 1/8, Taman Molek, 81100 Johor Bahru
Wisma THK, 41, Jalan Molek 1/8, Taman Molek, 81100 Johor Bahru
KTP (Audit, Tax, Advisory)
An approved audit firm and licensed tax firm operating under the KTP group based in Johor Bahru providing audit, tax planning, advisory and compliance services to clients
THK (Secretarial, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Advisory)
A licensed secretarial firm in Johor Bahru providing fast reliable incorporation, secretarial services, corporate compliance services, outsourcing bookkeeping, and payroll services to clients
An internal community for our colleagues on work and leisure.
An external job community on vacancies in Johor Bahru for interns, graduates & experienced candidates.
This message was brought to you by KTP
Published : 10-May-2023